Index Marks (Windows)
Index Marks (Mac)
If Audio Notetaker isn’t importing your index marks then you might have a combination we don't support (yet!)
It’s worth checking what version of Audio Notetaker you are running; we continually add more support for index marks.
Also, older Olympus recorders do not add index marks to mp3 files, in this case it is best to set to wma format.
If you find that you’re still having difficulties then email us at email@example.com
In the latest version we support index marks / book marks / T-marks from:
- Philips DVT range of digital recorder (these have a separate index file)
- Most Olympus Digital recorders
- Most Sony Digital recorders
- The Conversor Pro IOS app (these have a separate bookmark file)
- Livescribes .pencast file (only audio can be imported from this file type)
- You can also import a Speechmatics transcription, just make sure the JSON transcription file is in the same folder as the audio file you're importing
How to contact Sonocent