- We've added support for Scribble. This is a new feature in our Sonocent Recorder and Sonocent Link mobile apps that lets you draw and annotate by hand, alongside your recordings
- More Resources to help you get started. Check out the new Learn tab
- Create a link between the text and audio chunks as you record. Quickly see what you typed at the moment the audio was recorded.
- A few small tweaks to the names used in the Side Bar to make it easier to know which colours, colour text, audio and sections.
- New Transcription integration - Export your audio and upload to our transcription partner. Then easily import the text transcription
- Keynote support. Import Keynote slides and if you have Keynote installed you can import PowerPoint slide shows, even if you don't have PowerPoint.
Highlights from previous versions:
The last update brought:
- You can now right-click on a slide and choose 'Extract Slide Text'. We've also added the Extract Text option into the Image tab in the side panel.
- The Mac version of Audio Notetaker is now 64bit.
The previous version was a huge update to the Mac version of Audio Notetaker. Bringing a totally re-designed interface along with lots of new features.
- Home Tab - create and manage projects with a few clicks
- Editable Colour Keys - add layers of meaning to audio and text
- Project Tab - rich with new features; improved usability and interface
- Export As Album - instantly create revision resources to review on the go
- Sonocent Clear LectureTM - powerful noise cancellation and audio enhancement features
- Speak - integrated speech-to-text functionality
- Themes - customise the look and feel of the software for accessibility
- Transfer - transfer files from the Sonocent Recorder mobile app by wifi
- Audio Replace - enhanced compatibility with DVRs
- Voice Shift
- Screen Capture
- Easier access to Font options and lists
- Section Time Codes
- Speechmatics Transcription Import
- Quick entry of text from Audio Pane
- Find Text
- Usage Logging